Masscob Poplin Puff-Sleeve Jumpsuit Nudeflesh Women Clothing Dresses
Assembled in Spain, Masscob's jumpsuit is crafted of tan poplin. Referencing the label's blend of masculine and feminine styles, this utilitarian silhouette is accented with delicate puff sleeves.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 36.
- Crewneck. Quarter-top pockets. Foldover cuffs.
- 21" inseam, 16" leg opening (approximately).
- Button-front closure.
- Available in Tan.
- 59% cupro, 41% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Spain.
Launched in Spain in 2003, Masscob is named after its married founders, Marga Massanet and Jacobo Cobián. The vintage-inspired brand pairs masculine accents with feminine silhouettes to create its bohemian-influenced collection of women’s dresses, tops, and pants. With no formal training, the designers have made a name for themselves blending innovative fabrics, proprietary colors, and unique patterns in their versatile line.
Women - Clothing - Dresses
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.