Lemlem Makari Cotton-Wool Off-The-Shoulder Top Ivory Women Swimwear & Cover-ups Tops
Lemlem's Makari off-the-shoulder top is made of ivory cotton-wool gauze woven with multicolored stripes. Handcrafted by artisans in Ethiopia, the breezy style is finished with a fringed hem.
Our model is 5'10"/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- Elasticized topline and cuffs. Long sleeves. Fringed hem.
- Pulls over.
- Available in Ivory/Multi.
- 90% cotton, 10% wool.
- Hand wash.
- Made in Ethiopia.
Inspired by a trip to her native Ethiopia, model Liya Kebede launched her lifestyle label Lemlem in 2007 with a mission to celebrate and preserve East African textile traditions. The brand’s lightweight cover-ups, separates, and pillows are all handmade in Ethiopia and Kenya through partnerships with local artisans who specialize in weaving, crochet, and embroidery. Rooted in empowering women, the company donates 5% of all sales to The Liya Kebede Foundation, a nonprofit that provides life-saving maternity care to African mothers in need.
Women - Swimwear & Cover-ups - Cover-ups - Tops
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.